The CBL is the go-to board for a day at the park. Whether hitting funboxes, kickers, or rails powered with a kite or cable, it delivers a smooth power transfer from the power source to the water. The outline of the CBL enhances edge control and provides an explosive pop with optimal landing control. The stiff and rockered up design delivers stylish, powerful wakestyle performance. It features the most extreme bottom shape in the line with a deep double concave to a flat center, and rail channels. The flat center combined with the P-Tex base is perfect when hitting any type of obstacle. The rail channels provide the bite, and the flat top 20mm hex flow fins keep things grippy when needed, and don’t need to be removed at the park for added convenience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- Strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Boot compatible inline inserts
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking and smooth release
- Includes 20mm obstacle friendly Hex flow fins & mounting hardware
Ideally suited for wakestyle and cable park riding.
136 x 41 / 139 x42 / 142 x 43