Preowned, Good condition
The XO Siren model is inspired by none other than the one and only Susi Mai. As a leader in performance riding and a role model for many, it was an easy task to create a board suited to her needs and the needs of the growing population of women in kiteboarding. Our approach to developing the XO was to start from scratch and engineer this board from the ground up. The result is a performance freestyle model with a soft / responsive flex. Details like appropriate sizes and widths, narrower stance options, and lighter weights all make this board the ideal choice for women of all levels.
Why You'll Love the 2014 XO
- Designed with Susi Mai
- Smooth Ride in a variety of conditions
- WOMEN SPECIFIC FLEX PATTERN
- Early Planing
- Great Pop
- Easy Landings
- Appropriate sizes and widths for women
- Comfortable Stance Options
2014 XO Features:
- Wood Core- Paulownia wood is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2014 models.
- Biax Glass Laminate
- Women Specific Rocker- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. Designed to get you up and riding quickly.
- 3D Molded top and bottom shape- Modified bottom shape allows the board to be ridden with or without fins.
- Ultrabond PU rails- A single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- M6 insert blocks- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- 45mm Premium G10 Wake Fins- Custom foiled G10 Wake fins. High quality, superior strength, pro level performance. Found in all 2014 models.